Freestanding Hand Sanitiser Stand with Automatic No-Touch Dispenser
Globally, people and businesses are working together to aid the public response to the COVID-19 pandemic. Companies are working towards solutions by regenerating their production line to help meet the demand for lifesaving and health-conscious equipment. Perfect for schools, banks, restaurants, nightclubs and hotel foyers. Simply secure your hand sanitiser in an automatic dispenser and give your staff and customers complete confidence. This free-standing hand sanitiser stations can be positioned anywhere - both indoors and out. Reversible tray included for use on carpeted areas can be used as a drip tray or a shelf.
- Comes with 1L Refillable Container.
- Rapidline Sanitiser refills available in cartons of 10 x 1L bottles (Not included)
- Easy to refill
- Gel dispenses approximately 1.33ml; 750 dispenses per litre.
- Liquid dispenses approximately 1ml; 1000 dispenses per litre.
- Requires 4 x C batteries. (Batteries not included)
- 12-month warranty on Dispenser
White Powdercoat Stand
- Easy to assemble, the durable stand comes in a subtle design to suit any space
- Can be easily mounted to the floor or left as a portable station
- Does not require main power or plumbing
- Lifetime warranty on Stand
- Instruction label included
Note: Sanitiser Gel/Liquid not included.
*FREE delivery is valid when your order is $500 or more in Adelaide / $1,000 or more in Melbourne & Sydney / $2,000 or more in Canberra / $5,000 or more in Brisbane & Perth / $10,000 in Hobart / $15,000 or more in Darwin metro. All orders less than this amount or in other regional areas will be subject to our discounted delivery rates that can be quickly checked using the shipping estimate calculator on this page.
Click & Collect
Some products may be eligible for Click & Collect depending on the products you are after and the location you are in. Stock availability may vary from state to state. To check the location of stock in your state, please use the shipping estimator on product pages to find out where items are located.
Due to OH&S regulations, customers will be notified of the warehouse address once their order is picked, packed & ready for collection. Please do not attempt to collect your order without receiving confirmation it's ready for collection.
Where you see the "Click & Collect Options Available" label - Please use estimate shipping feature to see if products are available for click and collect in your current location. If you would like to check stock prior to ordering, or need your items urgently - please call 1300 313 495 and we will assist you with your order right away.