Contour Desk Power & Data Module
"Curves in all the right places" A stylish extruded pvc desk power module. Contour has a more modern, curved appearance displaying many design features. With the added benefit of being installed to a slat wall/toolrail or flush to the screen/edge of desk, Contour is functional yet non-intrusive to the working desk.
- Anodised aluminium body
- Fully segregated power, voice and data
- All standard options are supplied with a 500mm in/out softwiring connector
- Choice of power and data connectors to most speciﬁcations
- Will accept category 6 data
- Fixing via standard c clamps, function wall fixing via cams or bolt through on work surface
- 2 autoswitched 10Amp sockets with 500mm lead with IN/OUT coupler
- 2 autoswitched 10Amp sockets and provision for 2 data with 500mm lead with IN/OUT coupler
- 3 autoswitched 10Amp sockets and provision for 3 data with 500mm lead with IN/OUT coupler
- 4 autoswitched 10Amp sockets and provision for 2 data with 500mm lead with IN/OUT coupler
- 4 autoswitched 10Amp sockets and provision for 4 data with 500mm lead with IN/OUT coupler
- Desk mounting "C" Clamp - Accomodates a desk top thickness between 23mm & 35mm. To tighten the clamp use thumb wheel fitted.
- Adhesive kit - The adhesive kit has been rigorously tested to ensure that they work on a variety of surfaces. Please check with furniture supplier as to the sustainability of the surface finish.
- USB Charging module 2x2amp charging. Module incorporated into desk module.
- 3 Core 2000mm 10amp flex with Thermal overload and coupler.
*FREE delivery is valid when your order is $500 or more in Adelaide / $1,000 or more in Melbourne & Sydney / $2,000 or more in Canberra / $5,000 or more in Brisbane & Perth / $10,000 in Hobart / $15,000 or more in Darwin metro. All orders less than this amount or in other regional areas will be subject to our discounted delivery rates that can be quickly checked using the shipping estimate calculator on this page.
Click & Collect
Some products may be eligible for Click & Collect depending on the products you are after and the location you are in. Stock availability may vary from state to state. To check the location of stock in your state, please use the shipping estimator on product pages to find out where items are located.
Due to OH&S regulations, customers will be notified of the warehouse address once their order is picked, packed & ready for collection. Please do not attempt to collect your order without receiving confirmation it's ready for collection.
Where you see the "Click & Collect Options Available" label - Please use estimate shipping feature to see if products are available for click and collect in your current location. If you would like to check stock prior to ordering, or need your items urgently - please call 1300 313 495 and we will assist you with your order right away.