Origo Bookcase Shelving Storage Unit Adjustable Shelves - 900mm Highh
Origo bookcase shelving unit with 2 height adjustable shelves, 18mm thick construction with solid base for added strength.
- Heavy duty shelving units
- Solid back panel for extra durability
- Easy to use height adjustable shelves
- Assembly is simple
- Solid melamine construction
- 25mm top with 18mm sides and shelves
- Hand build in Australia
Size: 900mm W x 900mm H x 315mm D
- 10 year commercial warranty
- Large stocks ready for immediate dispatch
- Flat-packed for fast damage free shipping with easy to assemble instructions
- 100 products (4 colour combos) for quick delivery
- Strong cammed-construction for hassle-free assembly
- 18mm solid heavy-duty commercial grade melamine construction
- Shelves are 18mm thick
- 2mm hard-wearing rigid PVC edging
Assembly Note: *We are aware of a discrepancy with the instructions on hutches and cupboards showing the cams on the main backboard to be on the inside of the unit causing confusion, the cams should be facing to the back of the unit allowing the centre support/shelves to be installed.
*FREE delivery is valid when your order is $500 or more in Adelaide / $1,000 or more in Melbourne & Sydney / $2,000 or more in Canberra / $5,000 or more in Brisbane & Perth / $10,000 in Hobart / $15,000 or more in Darwin metro. All orders less than this amount or in other regional areas will be subject to our discounted delivery rates that can be quickly checked using the shipping estimate calculator on this page.
Click & Collect
Some products may be eligible for Click & Collect depending on the products you are after and the location you are in. Stock availability may vary from state to state. To check the location of stock in your state, please use the shipping estimator on product pages to find out where items are located.
Due to OH&S regulations, customers will be notified of the warehouse address once their order is picked, packed & ready for collection. Please do not attempt to collect your order without receiving confirmation it's ready for collection.
Where you see the "Click & Collect Options Available" label - Please use estimate shipping feature to see if products are available for click and collect in your current location. If you would like to check stock prior to ordering, or need your items urgently - please call 1300 313 495 and we will assist you with your order right away.