Cefito 304 Stainless Steel Bench Food Prep Table with Wheels
Free Australia Wide Shipping Offer*Needing a bench place but can be movable to where you need it? Get a kitchen bench with wheels! It's easy to set up and convenient to wheel it to wherever you need it to be. Gives you the extra storage, utility and workspace in your kitchen, don't get restraint any more. With an adjustable shelf, you can place different items on it and adjust to a suitable height.
Made of 304 graded stainless steel, you can be assured that it will be a long-lasting item in your kitchen. Fitted with lockable castors, stability is no longer an issue. Don't worry of tumbling bench anymore. Can be easily flat-packed for portable and on-site work, it is your first choice at all times.
- 304 Stainless Steel Bench
- Food grade 304 stainless steel
- Heavy duty and long-wearing
- Practical and reliable design
- Adjustable under-shelving for extra storage height
- Adjustable bullet feet; ideal for uneven floor
- Robust steel legs provide a solid working foundation
- Fully welded hat channels
- Easy to use and clean
- Easy assembly required
- Perfect for food preparation and display
- Ideal for business, office, public and home use
Castor Wheels Features:
- Superior 4" stainless steel castor wheels
- Heavy-duty 200kg capacity
- 2 wheels w/ side lock brake
- Rubber wheels to prevent scratches on tiles flooring
- Ball-bearing construction for smooth and effortless movement
- Adjustable rubber thickness
- 304 Stainless Steel Bench
- Benchtop shelf material: 304 stainless steel
- Legs and undershelf material: Galvanized steel
- Thickness: 1.2mm
- Adjustable shelves height: 780mm
- Adjustable bullet feet height: 30mm
- Size: 1524 x 610 x 890mm
- Castor Wheels
- Quantity: 4pcs/set
- Frame material: Stainless steel
- Wheel diameter: 100mm
- Wheel width: 30mm
- Weight capacity: 50kg per castor
- Applicable inner diameter: 35-45mm
Click & Collect
Some products may be eligible for Click & Collect depending on the products you are after and the location you are in. Stock availability may vary from state to state. To check the location of stock in your state, please use the shipping estimator on product pages to find out where items are located.
Due to OH&S regulations, customers will be notified of the warehouse address once their order is picked, packed & ready for collection. Please do not attempt to collect your order without receiving confirmation it's ready for collection.
Where you see the "Click & Collect Options Available" label - Please use estimate shipping feature to see if products are available for click and collect in your current location. If you would like to check stock prior to ordering, or need your items urgently - please call 1300 313 495 and we will assist you with your order right away.