Desk Mount Single Monitor Arm - Mechanical Spring for 17 to 32 Monitor Size
Free Australia Wide Shipping Offer*
This Single Monitor Bracket with mechanical spring action offers you similar functionality as a gas spring monitor arm at a much more economical price and without the bulky gas cylinder. With an ergonomic design, the preset spring tension allows you to effortlessly adjust most monitors from 17"-32" or 2kg-8kg to your desired height.
The folding action makes it easy to adjust to the correct focal distance to reduce eye fatigue. Mounting the bracket to your desk is simple with the innovative quick on/off VESA plate that allows you to mount or replace your monitor by yourself with the use of the heavy-duty clamp.
A clutter-free desktop is important for productivity, and the built-in cable management keeps your desktop organised. The Dual Monitor Arm not only looks good but also has great functionality.
- Single screen mount
- Supports up to 8kg or 17" to 32"
- 360° Rotary VESA plate for more viewing experience
- The spring-assisted mechanism allows the monitor to easily move up and down
- Sleek design blends into various modern interior designs
- Cable management keeps everything organised
- Includes grommet mount & desk clamp options
- 3-Year limited warranty
- Rank: Standard
- Material: Aluminum, Plastic
- Surface Finish: Powder Coating
- Dimensions: 115x554x588mm
- Installation: Grommet,Clamp
- Suggested Screen Size: 17"-32"
- Fit Curved Monitor: Yes
- Screen Quantity: 1
- Monitor Weight Capacity (per screen): 2~8kg
- VESA Compatible: 75x75,100x100
- Tilt Range: +90°~-90°
- Swivel Range: +90°~-90°
- Screen Rotation: +180°~-180°
- Arm Full Extension: 470mm
- Suggested Desktop Thickness: Clamp：10~85mm Grommet：10~80mm
- Cable Management: Yes
- Accessory Kit Package: Normal/Ziplock Polybag, Compartment Polybag
- Instruction Manual Included: Yes
*FREE Shipping Offer covers most areas in Australia, some postcodes are exempt. Please check the following link to view postcodes that are not included in the free shipping: Shipping Guide | Postcode Exemptions
Click & Collect
Some products may be eligible for Click & Collect depending on the products you are after and the location you are in. Stock availability may vary from state to state. To check the location of stock in your state, please use the shipping estimator on product pages to find out where items are located.
Due to OH&S regulations, customers will be notified of the warehouse address once their order is picked, packed & ready for collection. Please do not attempt to collect your order without receiving confirmation it's ready for collection.
Where you see the "Click & Collect Options Available" label - Please use estimate shipping feature to see if products are available for click and collect in your current location. If you would like to check stock prior to ordering, or need your items urgently - please call 1300 313 495 and we will assist you with your order right away.