Desk Mount Dual Monitor Arm Gas Spring Monitor Bracket for 17"-32" Monitor Size
Double Monitor Arm Brackets with Gas Spring Monitor Brackets. Designed to be a high performance and easy to handle monitor arm, a built-in gas spring allows for smooth and accurate adjustment to the monitor positions.
The flexible tilt and swivel function provide comfortable monitor angles to reduce fatigue. Double Monitor Arm Brackets with Gas Spring Monitor Brackets also a incorporates quick-release VESA plate mount and integrated cable management.
Suitable for 17”-32” monitor @8kg per screen.
- Gas Spring: perfectly counterbalances the weight of your monitor
- Free-Tilting Design: for multiple monitor viewing angles
- Swivelling Arm(s): offer(s) maximum viewing flexibility (makes every seat the best seat)
- Cable Management: keeps everything organized
- 360° Rotary VESA Plate: for more viewing experience
- Detachable VESA Plate Design: enables easy installation
- 3-Year limited warranty
Matte Black, Metallic Grey
- Rank: Standard
- Material: Aluminum, Plastic, Steel
- Surface Finish: Powder Coating
- Dimensions: 1050x128x785mm
- Installation: Grommet, Clamp
- Suggested Screen Size: 17"-32"
- Fit Curved Monitor: Yes
- Screen Quantity: 2
- Monitor Weight Capacity (per screen): 1~8kg
- VESA Compatible: 75x75,100x100
- Tilt Range: +35°~-35°
- Swivel Range: +90°~-90°
- Screen Rotation: +180°~-180°
- Arm Full Extension: 466mm
- Pole Height: 360mm
- Suggested Desktop Thickness: Clamp：10~80mm Grommet：0~40mm
- Quick Release VESA Plate: Yes
- Cable Management: Yes
- Anti-theft: No
- Accessory Kit Package: Normal/Ziplock Polybag, Compartment Polybag
- Instruction Manual Included: Yes
*FREE Shipping Offer covers most areas in Australia, some postcodes are exempt. Please check the following link to view postcodes that are not included in the free shipping: Shipping Guide | Postcode Exemptions
Click & Collect
Some products may be eligible for Click & Collect depending on the products you are after and the location you are in. Stock availability may vary from state to state. To check the location of stock in your state, please use the shipping estimator on product pages to find out where items are located.
Due to OH&S regulations, customers will be notified of the warehouse address once their order is picked, packed & ready for collection. Please do not attempt to collect your order without receiving confirmation it's ready for collection.
Where you see the "Click & Collect Options Available" label - Please use estimate shipping feature to see if products are available for click and collect in your current location. If you would like to check stock prior to ordering, or need your items urgently - please call 1300 313 495 and we will assist you with your order right away.