Desk Mount Double Arm Double Joint Monitor Bracket Supports up to 2x 32" Monitor
Free Australia Wide Shipping Offer*
The Double Arm Double Joint Monitor Arm is classically designed monitor arm/ stand which offers the ergonomic benefits of a flat screen monitor arm but is much more affordable. Simply tighten the joint and you can adjust the viewing angle and exactly how stationary the monitor to be.
Built with high-grade steel this monitor arm can easily support monitor up to 8kg or 13"-32" in size in each arm.
This Monitor Arm comes with grommet mount and desk clamp options to make installation a lot easier
- Cable Management: keeps everything organized
- 360° Rotary VESA Plate: for more viewing experience
- Detachable VESA Plate Design: enables easy installation
- Two Mounting Options: both desk clamp and grommet are included
- Freely Adjusting Height: for an optimal ergonomic position
- 3-Year limited warranty
- Rank: Economy
- Material: Steel
- Surface Finish: Powder Coating
- Dimensions: 913x148x548mm (35.9"x5.8"x21.6")
- Installation: Grommet,Clamp
- Suggested Screen Size: 13"-32"
- Fit Curved Monitor: No
- Screen Quantity: 2
- Monitor Weight Capacity (per screen): 8kg (17.6lbs)
- VESA Compatible: 75x75,100x100
- Tilt Range: +45°~-45°
- Swivel Range: +90°~-90°
- Screen Rotation: +180°~-180°
- Arm Full Extension: 399mm (15.7")
- Pole Height: 443mm (17.4")
- Suggested Desktop Thickness: Clamp：10~88mm Grommet：10~75mm (Clamp：0.39"~3.5" Grommet：0.39"~3")
- Quick Release VESA Plate: Yes
- Cable Management: Yes
- Anti-theft: No
- Accessory Kit Package: Normal/Ziplock Polybag, Compartment Polybag
- Instruction Manual Included: Yes
*FREE Shipping Offer covers most areas in Australia, some postcodes are exempt. Please check the following link to view postcodes that are not included in the free shipping: Shipping Guide | Postcode Exemptions
Click & Collect
Some products may be eligible for Click & Collect depending on the products you are after and the location you are in. Stock availability may vary from state to state. To check the location of stock in your state, please use the shipping estimator on product pages to find out where items are located.
Due to OH&S regulations, customers will be notified of the warehouse address once their order is picked, packed & ready for collection. Please do not attempt to collect your order without receiving confirmation it's ready for collection.
Where you see the "Click & Collect Options Available" label - Please use estimate shipping feature to see if products are available for click and collect in your current location. If you would like to check stock prior to ordering, or need your items urgently - please call 1300 313 495 and we will assist you with your order right away.