Cefito 1219 x 762mm Commercial Stainless Steel Bench
Free Australia Wide Shipping Offer*This is certainly one of the best looking kitchen work tops that you can find in the market. And one that absolutely stands up to the tasks as well.
Our Stainless Steel Work Top is finished in commercial grade 430 stainless steel which makes it ideal for use in homes, cafes and restaurants. This bench, with much more space, is wider than the standard one in our stores. The treated bench edges provide extra safety working around the table while the adjustable bottom shelf allows you more height options for storage. Everything is held together firmly with the help of the included allen key for quick and easy installation. And if the floor is uneven, the adjustable legs can make things right with ease.
Whether it is used as a temporary or permanent installation, our Stainless Steel Work Top is more than ready to lend a helping hand to your busy kitchen.
- Quality stainless steel bench
- Heavy duty and long-wearing
- Ultra space than standard size
- Practical and reliable design
- Corrosion resistant
- Adjustable under-shelving for extra storage height
- Adjustable bullet feet; ideal for uneven floor
- Robust steel legs provide a solid working foundation
- Fully welded hat channels
- Easy to use and clean
- Easy assembly required
- Perfect for food preparation and display
- Ideal for business, office, public and home use
- Benchtop shelf material: 430 stainless steel
- Legs and undershelf material: Galvanized steel
- Thickness: 1.2mm
- Adjustable shelves height: 780mm
- Adjustable bullet feet height: 30mm
- Size: 1219x762x890mm
Click & Collect
Some products may be eligible for Click & Collect depending on the products you are after and the location you are in. Stock availability may vary from state to state. To check the location of stock in your state, please use the shipping estimator on product pages to find out where items are located.
Due to OH&S regulations, customers will be notified of the warehouse address once their order is picked, packed & ready for collection. Please do not attempt to collect your order without receiving confirmation it's ready for collection.
Where you see the "Click & Collect Options Available" label - Please use estimate shipping feature to see if products are available for click and collect in your current location. If you would like to check stock prior to ordering, or need your items urgently - please call 1300 313 495 and we will assist you with your order right away.