3 Fold Portable Massage Table Aluminium Construction Black and White
Free Australia Wide Shipping Offer*
Featuring a removable and adjustable face cradle and arm rest and high density foam, it works just like the ones at professional therapy clinics and massage centres. The only difference is this one is portable.
Compared to other massage tables on the market that only has a frail support cable, our massage table features a specially designed reinforced "w" shaped frame structure which greatly enhances sturdiness. Moreover, it is made of aluminium giving it a robust structure, be assured it's made to last. Carry it around in rain or sunshine without having to worry about your massage table wearing off. It may not look like it, but its sturdy structure supports up to 250kg while the massage table only weighs 17kg alone. Its high density foam will ensure maximum comfort for your clients. And with 8 height adjustments, you can choose the height that is most comfortable for you. This massage table was not only made to care for your client, but also you. Choose the BEST massage table for yourself and your client!
- 8 Different adjustable table heights
- Specially designed reinforced sturdy frame structure
- Full length for maximum comfort (210cm)
- Creative removable adjustable face cradle (Headrest)
- Adjustable brackets
- High-quality vinyl - oil and waterproof
- Heavy-duty aluminium frame
- FREE Carry Bag - value $20 (Not every seller provided)
- FREE Disposable Cover Set of 4 pieces (1 x headrest, 2 x armrest and 1 x massage table) ¨C value $15
- Weight capacity: 550 pounds (250kg)
- Dimensions:185cm (exclude the headrest ) x 75cm (exclude the side arm support which is 10cm each) x 59- 80cm(adjustable)
- Folded Dimensions: 92cm (L) x 17cm (W) x 75cm (H)
- Colour: Black & White
*FREE Shipping Offer covers most areas in Australia, some postcodes are exempt. Please check the following link to view postcodes that are not included in the free shipping: Shipping Guide | Postcode Exemptions
Click & Collect
Some products may be eligible for Click & Collect depending on the products you are after and the location you are in. Stock availability may vary from state to state. To check the location of stock in your state, please use the shipping estimator on product pages to find out where items are located.
Due to OH&S regulations, customers will be notified of the warehouse address once their order is picked, packed & ready for collection. Please do not attempt to collect your order without receiving confirmation it's ready for collection.
Where you see the "Click & Collect Options Available" label - Please use estimate shipping feature to see if products are available for click and collect in your current location. If you would like to check stock prior to ordering, or need your items urgently - please call 1300 313 495 and we will assist you with your order right away.