Sneeze & Cough Guard Australian Made TGA Certified Medical Clear Protection Face Shield Pack of 10
Free Australia Wide Shipping Offer* - Limited Time!
Hot Seller Stock & Pricing Note: We have managed to secure more stock but the stock is limited & pricing fluctuates due to demand so please be quick as they will not last long!
Australian made! This face shields are certificated by the TGA (Therapeutic Goods Administration) and are manufactured using anti-fog plastic meeting the highest medical standards.
This PPE (personal protective equipment) is essential when employees are in a higher risk area of transmission of COVID-19 such as medical centres, aged care homes and retirement villages and nail salons
- Australia Design & Manufactured.
- Highly Protective & Easy to Clean
- Certified by TGA (Therapeutic Goods Administration)
- Anti-fog plastic meeting the highest medical standards.
- Made for high-risk areas
- Crystal clear Transparent Shield
- Protect staff and customers
- Supplied in a heat-sealed plastic bag
- Universal fitment
- Suitable for medical centres, aged care homes and retirement villages, nail salons etc.
- Quality Durable Commercial Grade Product
- 32cm length (around head) x 22cm height (top to bottom)
- Foam size: 3cm x 3cm x 25cm
- Crystal clear colour
- Pack of 10
notes of use from Manufacturer:
- Face Shields are designed for single use only
- They are not designed to be cleaned by any chemicals and reused.
- They are not designed for industrial applications
- This shield is very specifically designed as a protection measure to guard and prevent a patient from infecting the person wearing it and the other way around.
Important Message: These shields can be used as a proactive measure you can implement which may limit the spread of the virus but BDO Trading does not guarantee that this product will prevent you from contracting COVID19 or any other sickness. Please also note that the pictures are for illustrational purposes only, the manufacturer reserves the right to make design changes and alterations to the product at any point as part of their continuous improvement program.
*FREE Shipping Offer covers most areas in Australia, some postcodes are exempt. Please check the following link to view postcodes that are not included in the free shipping: Shipping Guide | Postcode Exemptions
Click & Collect
Some products may be eligible for Click & Collect depending on the products you are after and the location you are in. Stock availability may vary from state to state. To check the location of stock in your state, please use the shipping estimator on product pages to find out where items are located.
Due to OH&S regulations, customers will be notified of the warehouse address once their order is picked, packed & ready for collection. Please do not attempt to collect your order without receiving confirmation it's ready for collection.
Where you see the "Click & Collect Options Available" label - Please use estimate shipping feature to see if products are available for click and collect in your current location. If you would like to check stock prior to ordering, or need your items urgently - please call 1300 313 495 and we will assist you with your order right away.