Disposable Face Masks x 50 Pieces CE & FDA Certified Health Emergency Virus Protector Mask Anti-flu 3 Layer Protection System
The facemask is made of environmental-friendly material, moisture-proof, non-toxic, non-irritating, soft and comfortable. Breathable material which makes it easy to wear and convenient.
- CE & FDA approved & certified for use by the general public & healthcare personal
- Disposable one use Face Masks x50 Pieces per package
- Made of environmentally friendly material, moisture-proof, non-toxic, non-irritating, soft and comfortable
- Breathable waffle pod material
- Special 3 ply non-woven design, protects against Flu, COVID 19 Virus, dust, automobile exhaust, pollen, etc
- Endorsed for a wide range of applications & used by government departments & medical personal
- Perfect design, when you wear it, it fits seamlessly into your face. Elastic earloop is easy to wear and no pressure to the ears
- Perfect for the Densely populated area or any other areas where protection might be required, such as airplane, etc.
- All facemasks are manufactured overseas (we were not able to source any locally made products that were CE & FDA certified)
- Light Blue
- Large Size
Express Post Shipping Note: When these masks are express posted they are removed from their display box so that they will fit into the postage bag or satchel this is the reason why they will arrive in the sealed plastic bag only.
Product Manufacturer Note: These masks can be used as a proactive measure you can implement which may limit the spread of the virus but BDO Trading does not guarantee that this product will prevent you from contracting COVID19 or any other sickness. Please also note that the pictures are for illustrational purposes only, the manufacturer reserves the right to make design changes and alterations to the product at any point as part of their continuous improvement program.
*FREE Shipping Offer covers most areas in Australia, some postcodes are exempt. Please check the following link to view postcodes that are not included in the free shipping: Shipping Guide | Postcode Exemptions
Click & Collect
Some products may be eligible for Click & Collect depending on the products you are after and the location you are in. Stock availability may vary from state to state. To check the location of stock in your state, please use the shipping estimator on product pages to find out where items are located.
Due to OH&S regulations, customers will be notified of the warehouse address once their order is picked, packed & ready for collection. Please do not attempt to collect your order without receiving confirmation it's ready for collection.
Where you see the "Click & Collect Options Available" label - Please use estimate shipping feature to see if products are available for click and collect in your current location. If you would like to check stock prior to ordering, or need your items urgently - please call 1300 313 495 and we will assist you with your order right away.