Vincenzo Bariatric Chair Healthcare Seating 250kg Rated - Low Back
The Vincenzo Health Care Chair is designed for healthcare facilities in mind. Featuring height adjustable legs and rollers. Available in a range of colours and fabrics, these chairs are designed for heavy-duty use, designed for use up to 250kg weight while being quite light and easy to move.
- 250kg weight rating
- Ergonomic PP Arm Pads
- Adjustable Legs
- Rear Transit Wheels
- Chrome Frame Available
- Product weight 22.16kg
- Australian Made
- 5-year warranty
- Black Powdercoat
- Grey Powdercoat (Lead time may apply)
- White Powdercoat (Lead time may apply)
- Birch White Powdercoat (Lead time may apply)
- Silver Powdercoat (Lead time may apply)
- Brown Powdercoat (Lead time may apply)
- Chrome Frame(Lead time may apply)
Seat Colour in House Invite Fabric
Other Fabric/Vinyl Colour Options:
- Fabric B Options Nelson Fabrics Category: Colour Palette
- Fabric B Options Think Fabrics Category: Colour Palette
- Vinyl B Options Pacifica Standard Category: Colour Palette
- Vinyl C Options Austex Studio Encore: Colour Palette
- Width: 670mm
- Depth: 660m
- Chair Height: 870mm - 1050mm
- Seat Height: 420mm - 600mm
- Heat to top of arm rest 650mm - 830mm
Note: Lead time for this product is 10 - 15 working days.
*FREE delivery is valid when your order is $500 or more in Adelaide / $1,000 or more in Melbourne & Sydney / $2,000 or more in Canberra / $5,000 or more in Brisbane & Perth / $10,000 in Hobart / $15,000 or more in Darwin metro. All orders less than this amount or in other regional areas will be subject to our discounted delivery rates that can be quickly checked using the shipping estimate calculator on this page.
Click & Collect
Some products may be eligible for Click & Collect depending on the products you are after and the location you are in. Stock availability may vary from state to state. To check the location of stock in your state, please use the shipping estimator on product pages to find out where items are located.
Due to OH&S regulations, customers will be notified of the warehouse address once their order is picked, packed & ready for collection. Please do not attempt to collect your order without receiving confirmation it's ready for collection.
Where you see the "Click & Collect Options Available" label - Please use estimate shipping feature to see if products are available for click and collect in your current location. If you would like to check stock prior to ordering, or need your items urgently - please call 1300 313 495 and we will assist you with your order right away.