Kneeling Ergonomic Chair
- $169.00 $399.00
- Ex GST: $153.64
- Availability:In Stock
- Brand: OFD-PA
- Product Code: KC
Kneeling Ergonomic Chair
Free Metro Delivery Offer - Metro Areas*
- Fully Ergonomic Kneeling Chair
- Seat sliding mechanism
- Seat angle tilt and lock
- Black fabric seat and Kneeling pad
- Gas height adjustment
- Strong nylon base
- 50mm roller point casters
- 120kg weight rating
- 10 Year factory warranty
Seat angle tilt & lock.
|Seat Sliding Mechanism|
Seat size: 450mm wide x 400mm deep
Back rest size: 450mm wide x 290mm high
Kneeling (knee section) size: 425mm wide x 270mm deep
The seat of the Kneeling chair at the highest point with the gas lift fully extended is 600mm.
Notes about Kneeling chairs that may interest you.
Correct position you need to be when using a kneeling chair
Be sure to balance your torso forward of your hips in your kneeling chair. If you shift your torso backward you will slump.
Important note about Kneeling chairs:
- Back rests on kneeling chairs are not to be used for support, they are just provided so you can rest your back for a moment and change positions, mainly they are for safety as many users feel insecure with no back rest behind them.
- Kneeling chairs promote you to use your muscles in the lumbar and back region of your body to provide correct posture and strengthen these muscles, resting your back on the back rest will defeat the purpose and design of the kneeling chair.
- Some people can use a kneeling chair comfortably for computer work; others cannot it is a very personal thing which is different for all body shapes and sizes.
- We recommend kneeling chairs for short-term tasks requiring forward reach or a fine hand-manipulative task, for example, writing with pen and paper, eating at a table, sewing.
- We discourage the use of kneeling chairs for prolonged sitting, unless you have built up the correct muscles over time.
- Kneeling chairs position you with an open hip angle. This eases your hips forward to encourage an upright posture, aligning your back, shoulders and neck.
- Kneeling chairs reduce low back or neck pain for some people.
- Kneeling chairs make forward-reaching tasks easier.
*FREE delivery is valid when your order is $500 or more in Adelaide / $1,000 or more in Melbourne & Sydney / $2,000 or more in Canberra, Brisbane & Perth / $5,000 or more in Hobart / $10,000 or more in Darwin metro. All orders less than this amount or in other regional areas will be subject to our discounted delivery rates that can be quickly checked using the shipping estimate calculator on this page.