2017 - 2018 Christmas & New Year Holiday period, questions and our answers:
Yes we will be open every day but the public holidays!
IMPORTANT NOTE: During the Christmas Season between mid November and Mid January this information below overrides any other lead times or dispatch times you may find on the website, this is due to many things out of our control like, suppliers for some items closing over this period and freight companies taking longer to deliver because of the huge volume of freight at this time of the year. Thanks very much for your patience we will continue to do the very best we can.
Ques: If I place my order today, when will it be dispatched?
Answer: We are still taking all in stock orders and processing them up until and during the Christmas and New Year period, please note the below dispatch times also be aware that there maybe slightly longer delivery times that normal during this period due to the huge volume of freight being shipped around Australia over the Christmas period.
- Orders placed for In Stock items on the 15th of December by Midnight (payment must be received by this time) will dispatch on or by the 22nd of December unless notified.
- Orders placed between the 16th of December to the 2nd of January will be dispatched during the first 2 weeks starting on the 2nd of January and ending the 12th of January 2018.
- Over Christmas our standard dispatch times for in stock orders of 1-10 business days does not include the 27th, 28th & 29th of December as our warehouse will be closed on these 3 days only the office will be open. So for example if you placed your order on the 18th of December 2017 the 10th working day would be the 9th of January 2018.
- The custom made furniture manufacturing facility opens up again on the 16th of Jan 2018 so all custom made orders placed over Christmas will be put into the system on the 16th of January 2018. Please remember that the lead time for any custom order placed after the 20th of Nov 2017 will start from the 16th of Jan 2018.
- Melbourne, Adelaide - Approximately 1-3 business days
- Sydney - Approximately 4-6 business days
- Canberra, Brisbane, Perth, Darwin, Hobart - Approximately 4-8 business days.
- Please allow 5-12 business days for rural deliveries.
- Adelaide, Melbourne, Perth, Sydney, Canberra, Brisbane: As long as the items are in stock in a warehouse located in your area the delivery times will still be 2-5 days after ordering
- Please allow 5-12 business days for regional & rural deliveries.
Click & Collect:
- Most warehouse will be open for collection up until 12:00pm Friday the 22nd of December 2017
- They will then open up again 8:00am on the 2nd of January 2018
- If you would like to make 100% sure on these items for the item you have ordered please feel free to call or email us.
Please note that these dates are a guide and may vary slightly because of the huge volume of orders we are experiencing with our super sale and FREE delivery deals. These dates and dispatch times apply to in stock items only.
Ques: How can I track my order over Christmas?
Answer: Once your order has been dispatched, you will receive an email from our customer service subdivision with full tracking details and information so that you can monitor your order online and in real time. (all Adelaide metro deliveries are conducted by a courier service so you will get a phone call and not an email)
Ques: Can we still order products over the Christmas break?
Answer: We will not be closing during the Christmas period (only the public holidays), we have a large number of loyal customers that still require our services and for orders to be shipped out over this period. will be processing in stock orders right through except for the public holidays so please place your order with confidence. All in stock orders placed online between the 16th of December 2017 after Midnight to the 2nd of January 2018 will be dispatched during the first 2 weeks starting on the 2nd of January and ending the 12th of January 2018.
Ques: Can I still get assistance with questions and a quote over Christmas?
Answer: Yes, we are still available during this period the phones will be answered and emails will be received so please contact us as normal if you have any questions or require a quote. We will have less staff so response times may be longer than normal.
Ques: How can I check on an order ETA status over Christmas?
Answer: If you havenâ€™t been emailed a tracking code please send an email with your question or request and the order or invoice number to [email protected] we will be back in touch with the details you require as soon as possible.
Ques: I have called and the phone rang out?
Answer: We will have less staff than normal during this period so if you do experience the phone not being answered please send us an email to [email protected] we will be back in touch as soon as possible.
Custom made items:
Orders for custom made items closed off for dispatch this year on the 20th of November 2017, all custom made orders received after the 20th of November 2017 will be dispatched in February 2017 (unless special arrangements have been made) .The custom production factory opens up again on the 16th of January 2018 so lead times start from this day. The business days during the 20th of Nov to the 16th of Jan are not classed as production working days because the factory has closed off orders. Please note you may experience delays over this time due to material supply and transport companies taking longer than normal. If your orders is placed after the 20th of November you need to start your lead time from the 16th of January 2018.
We trust you have a safe an Enjoyable Christmas break and we look forward to seeing you on 2018!
From the Team at Buydirectonline