What are they ?
Double sided partitions that measure 1820x950mm (with wheels). One side is magnetic whiteboard. The other a charcoal pinnable fabric. They can be linked togther with a connector to ensure maximum flexibility. They can be turned at right angles or connected in a straight line. Each panel is supplied with 2 Flipchart paper clips to hold meeting notes and a magnetic pen shelf. You can connect as many partitions together as you need to partition rooms into 2 ... to make U shaped cubicles , to make a zig zag pattern .. you name it ! Order as many dividers as you need and join them together they come singularly for $ 559.00ea.
How are they different to most partitions ?
Most partitions don't have wheels. Most partitions do not link together. Most partitions are not really pinnable .. and most partitions dont have a whiteboard. So really .. they're unlike most ordinary partitions. Our Communicate Room Dividers really do offer you a clever solution .. wherever you care to use them.
Why should I use them ?
- Room Dividers create more efficient use of open plan space
- They provide a quieter, more focused meeting space in large areas
- They provide a quick space for small meetings in sometimes large chaotic open areas
- Because of their flexibility they allow meetings or even recreational space to be constructed in minutes !
- Large rooms can be subdivided to ensure efficient and collaborative meetings
- Ideal for setting up smaller 'break-out' brainstorming groups
- They can be de-constructed and stored in a 'concertina' shape awaiting the next use
- In classrooms they add character by being used with bright posters and drawings ...
- So that large areas are less intimidating to young children
- Teachers reading stories just became better... with less distractions
- Room Dividers can quickly hide ugly or 'no go' areas .. from kitchenettes to photocopiers or even toilets.
- In advanced education .. smaller 'one on one' meetings can be 'conjured' from large areas in a matter of moments
- Simply wheel the Room Dividers into position .. and move them into the shape that's suitable
- After the class or meeting .. simply roll them back into storage .. or change their shape
Room Divider Connector Kit (joins 2 together)