Opal 100 Beam Seating
Please select plastic OR upholstered fabric seats.
Upholstery: Black, Red & Blue fabric is in stock.
Poly Shell: Black, Blue & Red poly / plastic seats and backs are also in stock
We can make these Opal 100 beams in many configurations:
- 2 seater: 1200mm wide
- 3 seater: 1800mm wide
- 4 seater: 2400mm wide
- 5 seater: 3000mm wide
- These measurements above are our standard sizes and have a gap of 100mm between the chairs we can change this to suit your requirements if needed, Please make sure you select a seat configuration (i.e. 2,3,4 or 5 seater) when checking out. If no configuration is selected we will assume you require the 2 seater which is the starting point.
Opal Beam Seat Benefits:
- Large range of seating configurations
- Curved beams can also be manufactured
- Optional arms either on the end of the beam or on every chair
- Optional coffee table can be fitted to the beam
- Very comfortable and supportive chair
- Posture correct lumbar support in back rest
- Commercial enduro foam
- Heavy duty commercial fabric upholstery - Blue, Black or Red
- 150kg weight rated per chair
- 10 year factory warranty
- seat width: 455mm
- seat depth: 415mm
- seat height: 480mm
- back width: 490mm
- back height: 320mm
- overall height: 800mm
- overall width: 565mm
Beam seats are all made to order, lead times will vary for custom made products so please check the Delivery Information
page for the current lead times. Beam seating is all dispatched flat packed, assembly is simple and instructions are available. If you would like your order to be assembled please advise us when you place the order and a quote will be arranged. If you are matching or wanting to check colours please ask for a sample of the fabric to be posted out as the colours may differ from the scanned samples on the website and these chairs are made to order which makes them non-returnable.
*This product is free delivery to metro Adelaide, Melbourne, Sydney, Brisbane, Perth. Reduced or standard delivery to Canberra, Darwin metro and all other regional & remote areas.