Muvman Sit/Stand Stool
- Ex GST: $753.64
- Availability:In Stock
- Brand: OFD-999
- Product Code: MUVNEWBK2
Active Sit Stand Seating at its Most Stylish!
Sitting for longer periods of time is not good for your back, even if you have the best chair in the world. Standing is a great alternative for short periods of time, but that's it...you don't want to stand all day long!
Don’t let its minimalist design fool you! The Muvman is the perfect partner for sit-stand height adjustable desks, drafting tables, service counters, information desks, reception areas and numerous other areas. This amazing design is ideal for activating and training your core muscles, and helps strengthen your posture and reduce back pain.
The Muvman was developed in Germany as the perfect solution to this problem.... it means being able to assume your optimal posture at different heights in any sitting position..... as the seat tilts forwards you always sit at the optimum distance from your work surface - regardless of your height or physique.
Red dot design award for international excellence 2011
Ideal for activating and training your core muscles, and helps strengthen your posture and reduce your back pain.
The Muvman is the perfect partner for sit-stand height adjustable desks, drafting tables, service counters, information desks, reception areas and numerous other areas...
Designed in Germany by Aeris, the inventors of the Swopper active balance stool.
- Acts against rigid standing and sitting
- Improves posture
- Extends reach
- Relieves and strengthens the back
- Strengthens and exercises muscles
- Stimulates blood circulation and lymph flow
- Supports blood circulation and supply of oxygen
Variable Standing & Sitting with the Muvman
- Black base with black micro-fiber fabric
- Silver base with grey micro-fiber fabric
- Seat Size 34 x 32cm ( 13.4" x 12.6 ")
- Seat height 51 - 84 cm (20" - 33")
- Base diameter 38cm (15")
- Weight 6.3kg (without packaging)
- All sizes are approximate
- Dinamica Classica micro-fiber
- Composition 88% polyester / 12% Polyurethane
- Weight 265 gram per m²
- Martingdale 50.000 martindale/end point 116.000 ISO 12947-1-2-3-4
- Light Fastness 5 blue scale (ISO 105 B02)
- Rubbing Test4-5 (wet/dry) ISO 105 X12
- Pilling 5 (scale 1-5) ISO 12945-2
- Flame Retardant BS 5852 P.1 Source 0
- Callafornia Bull. 117 Sec. E.
- Can be treated in the following FR specifications: FAR 25.583 – UFAC CLASS 1 – NFPA 260 CLASS 1 – CRIB 5 – ASTM 662/03
- BIFMA e3 & ETL Environmental VOC Certified
- Meets BIFMA e3 2012 Furniture Sustainability Standard for Commercial Furniture
- Certification # US1-BIFMAe3level-0000433RO
- Conforms to ANSI/BIFMA Furniture Emissions Standards for Office Furniture Systems (M7.1/X7.1-2011)
- Certification # US1-ETLVOC-0000026R0
- Spot clean only with dry foam upholsery cleaner