Microdesk Writing Slope Document Regular Size
- $125.00 $159.00
- Ex GST: $113.64
- Availability:In Stock
- Brand: OFD-PA
- Product Code: Micro-Reg
Microdesk Writing Slope Document Platform - Good Use Company
FREE Delivery Offer - Metro Areas*
Microdesk is portable, lightweight, and translucent accessory that is both a writing slope platform, and in-line document holder that fits over the top of the keyboard. A keyboard can be stored underneath when not in use. The Good Use Company designed this fantastic easy to assemble item so that it can be shipped quickly all over Australia.
Screw in feet provide limited height and angle adjustable.
- The strong acrylic construction allows the user to rest their forearms on the surface safely while maximising desk space and retaining a safe working posture.
- Will fit both regular and natural keyboards
- Allows the user's body to remain in an aligned position when writing as papers can be placed directly in front of them
- Enables easy access to the keyboard while working with papers or books
- Allows the keyboard to be seen easily through the clear surface.
MICRODESK METHOD OF USE:
- Screw in Microdesk feet.
- Place Microdesk over the rear section of the keyboard with only the function keys beneath the Microdesk - so you can still see the keys
- Position the mouse to the side of the keyboard just in front of the Microdesk
- Adjust the Microdesk height so you can use the function keys easily and write to either side of the center lip with your forearm resting on the Microdesk.
- Ensure you keep your back in contact with your chair back as you work, to release back and neck tension.
Overall width: 560mm
Overall depth: 310mm
Ledge(width x depth): 250mm x 10mm
Front:min 72mm, max 115mm
Back:min 150mm, max 193mm
How to Use - Microdesk
Assemble your Microdesk™ using the instructions in the box:
- Clip the sides onto the platform bottom. Screw the feet into the side sections making sure the feet furthest away are longer than the feet at the front.Put the front lip / paper ledge in place – you have a choice of either a high lip or a low lip.
- Adjust feet height to suit either a flat surface or a keyboard tray.
When writing on the Microdesk™ it is important to:
- Keep your elbows within range of your body, no reaching out.Write with a bent elbow not a straight arm so you can access the function and number keys of the keyboard beneath the front edge of the Microdesk™.Rest your forearm comfortably on the platform on top when using the Microdesk™ for writing.Keep your chair close to the desk and your mouse close to the keyboard.
- Keep your back and feet well supported, and your shoulders and neck relaxed for work.
The Microdesk™ suits left and right-handed writers. There is a removable lip at the base to stop your papers from sliding off – don't lean your wrist on the high lip while writing, keep to the side where there is a flat area OR change to the low lip profile. The ruler / line guide is included with all desk models.
Note: Do not slump or stoop as you work. This causes tension in your back, neck and shoulder areas. The Gooduse Microdesk™ helps relieve this tension through positioning your body well while you work.
I find the microdesk just great! No more sore necks from looking up and down from my desk. Vision problems have been solved by having all my work in front of me. It has been of great value to me in the work place. Cheers.
Non Clinical Coordinator
Absolutely love the document holder. Before I was just using a document holder which sat at the side of my computer & I ended up with a seized neck. I was fortunate my work suggested one of your holders. No more crook neck & I love the fact it comes with a non slip ruler the full size of the tray
I think that the Microdesk is the best product for people who are sitting in front of a PC all day. In my position this has helped me ergonomically as I was injured from the constant lifting of my head up and down all day. I have not had any pain in my neck area since I have been using this great product. Thanks again.
This product is excellent for use in my employment. It allows me to quickly and effortlessly produce documents using the desk for draft documents.
Fantastic product! Allows me to keep both my keyboard and paper notebook directly in front of me so I can switch between touch typing and making handwritten notes interchangeably. Eliminates over reaching and my shoulder pain has gone!!
*Free shipping to Adelaide, Melbourne, Sydney, Brisbane, Perth & Canberra super deals on all other areas please check out discount freight prices using the shipping estimate calculator above.
|Size and Style|
|Size and Style||Document holder 560mm wide x 310mm deep - Front height adjusts from 75 mm – 95 mm Rear height adjusts from 150 mm – 190 mm|