Integ International Ar-ray Series
Desk Mounted Single, Double Monitor Arm, Screen and Laptop Holder
Free Shipping and Handling Australia Wide*
Heavy duty, high quality desk mounted single, double monitor arms as well as laptop holder.
Five Points to Arm Yourself With:
Superior User Ergonomics & Well-being
Reduce Costs & Greater Returns
Horizontal Reach Zone
(A)Normal Reach Distance from table edge to hand grasping point with back straight and upper arm near vertical.
(B) Extended Reach Distance from table edge to hand grasping point with back straight and arm fully extended.
(C) Work Distance Distance from table edge to the distance where work is performed most comfortably by the worker.
(D) Normal Reach Width Width of normal reach area at table edge.
(E) Extended Reach Width Area within the reach envelope best suited for comfortable work. The optimum work area begins at the work distance or point
• What are you current & future IT requirements?
• What are the requirements for laptops with secondary monitors? Or perhaps iPad's?
• How many monitors are you looking to mount? Now and in the future?
• Are you aware how much dual monitors can increase productivity?
• Wha is the weight of the monitors? Old vs. new monitors?
• How ill you deal with cable management?
• Does poor cable management frustrate you?
• Installers frequently charge more for installing monitor arms with complex cable management or that require adjustment. This is a cost that you may face unless you provide the with a solution that avoids these issues.
• Check the VESA fitting on any new monitors. VESA (Video Electronics Standards Association) is the international standard for mount monitors. 95% of monitors have a VESA adaptor plate, however, it pays to check as some monitor manufacturers are non-compliant to VESA.
Desk Mounted Monitor Arms