Ergo Kneeling Chair
- $249.00 $498.00
- Ex GST: $226.36
- Availability:In Stock
- Brand: OFD-PA
- Product Code: ST011
FREE Delivery* - Australia Wide - Hurry ends soon!!!
Ergo Kneeling Chair
- Fully Ergonomic Kneeling Chair
- Seat sliding mechanism - Back rest model only
- Metal handles provide great support when getting on and off the chair
- Black commercial upholstery
- Gas height adjustment
- Very Strong metal silver base
- Full metal frame power coated silver
- 50mm roller point casters
- 10 year factory warranty
The seat of the Kneeling chair at the highest point with the gas lift fully extended is 630mm.
Seat size: 475mm wide x 330mm deep
Back rest size: 440mm wide x 290mm high
Kneeling (knee section) size: 480mm wide x 260mm deep
Notes about Kneeling chairs that may interest you.
Correct position you need to be when using a kneeling chair
Be sure to balance your torso forward of your hips in your kneeling chair. If you shift your torso backward you will slump.
Important note about Kneeling chairs:
- Back rests on kneeling chairs are not to be used for support, they are just provided so you can rest your back for a moment and change positions, mainly they are for safety as many users feel insecure with no back rest behind them.
- Kneeling chairs promote you to use your muscles in the lumbar and back region of your body to provide correct posture and strengthen these muscles, resting your back on the back rest will defeat the purpose and design of the kneeling chair.
- Some people can use a kneeling chair comfortably for computer work; others cannot it is a very personal thing which is different for all body shapes and sizes.
- We recommend kneeling chairs for short-term tasks requiring forward reach or a fine hand-manipulative task, for example, writing with pen and paper, eating at a table, sewing.
- We discourage the use of kneeling chairs for prolonged sitting, unless you have built up the correct muscles over time.
- Kneeling chairs position you with an open hip angle. This eases your hips forward to encourage an upright posture, aligning your back, shoulders and neck.
- Kneeling chairs reduce low back or neck pain for some people.
- Kneeling chairs make forward-reaching tasks easier.