Apex 2000 Executive Office Desk Setting
- $1,199.00 $2,199.00
- Ex Tax: $1,090.00
- Availability:In Stock
- Brand: OFD-PA
- Product Code: AXE-5P
FREE Delivery Metro Areas*
The Apex executive setting comes with 5 pieces for a complete office. Made from high quality commercial melamine you will have an office that will last the wear and tear of your workplace. Everything is within reach for easy and quick access.
- Bow front desk 1800mm wide x 900mm at the ends and 1050mm in the middle
- Return 600mm deep x 1200mm long
- Desk and hutch at the back 1800mm wide x 1805mm high with hinged doors and pigeon holes (desk is 600mm deep)
- Lateral 2 drawer filing cabinet is also included.
- The overall foot print of this setting is 1800mm across the front x 3300mm from front to back
Apex 2000 Executive Office Setting Benefits:
- 25mm thick tops with 18mm thick support panels
- All edges have 2mm PVC commercial hard edging
- Cable holes in desk top provide easy cable access
- roller ball bearing drawer runners on lateral files
- Lateral drawers are locked by a central gang locking system
- Hinged doors on rear cupboards
- Delivered boxed with easy to assemble instructions
- Strong cam and pin construction
- 10 year factory warranty
Optional extra Mobile drawers are not included as part of the package but can be ordered by clicking on the optional extra box above. The drawers listed above are at a special price, this price is only available when ordered with this desk setting, all drawers ordered as an optional extra with be supplied in matching colours to the desk setting ordered. The drawers in the option available are mobile with 2 personal drawers and 1 filing drawer. Other drawer options can be ordered to match this setting: Mobile Drawers
The Images above are for illustration purposes only to display how the desk looks fully set up, the colour options available are in one of the clickable images.
*Free delivery to metro Adelaide, Melbourne, Sydney, Brisbane, Perth & Canberra. Reduced or standard delivery to Darwin metro and all other regional areas.
Tags: executive office setting